Monday, May 6, 2019

EP 4 - The Fight To Save Kristina!

EPISODE 4

Created By: Frank & Doris Hursley
Written By: Casey Hutchison
Creative Consultant: Mike Larry

SAME DAY. NIGHT.

At Wyndemere, in the Living Room, Valentin and Nina are standing face-to-face.

Related image
NINA: What the hell did you just say to me?

Image result for James Patrick Stuart
VALENTIN: Nina, that’s the truth. Sasha is not your daughter.

NINA: (laughs) Oh, come on. Wow. April Fools was over a month ago, Valentin. Why would you say something like that to me?

VALENTIN: Because, it’s true.

NINA: No! It’s not! My Aunt Liesl just left. But, maybe I should bring her back here. I bet she put you up to this sick joke.

VALENTIN: It is not a joke, Nina! It is the truth! I lied! Sasha is not your daughter. I cooked it all up because I wanted you back in my life.

There’s a short pause between Nina and Valentin. Then, Nina gets closer to him.

NINA: You bastard!

Nina slaps Valentin across the face!

At the Quartermaine Mansion, in Oscar’s Bedroom, Oscar is laying down and playing a game on his phone. Then, there’s a knock at the door.

Related image
OSCAR: Come in.

As Josslyn enters the room, Oscar shuts off his phone.

Related image
JOSSLYN: (laughs) Don’t stop playing Alien Blast 3 just because I walked in.

OSCAR: I want to see you more than this game.

Josslyn goes to Oscar and sits next to him.

JOSSLYN: How are you feeling?

OSCAR: A little better today.

JOSSLYN: Oscar, don’t lie to me. If you’re not feeling well, tell me. Please.

At the Safe House, in the Living Room, Alexis, Sonny, and Kristina are sitting on the couch. Each of them has a glass of water.

Related image
KRISTINA: Thank you for staying with me, guys.

Related image
SONNY: We’re your parents. We love you.

Related image
ALEXIS: Your father’s right. We do love you.

KRISTINA: And, I love you guys too. I love the whole family. (deep breath) I think what has happened today has finally made me wake up a little. (voice breaking) I just want to be cured. I just want to break away from Shiloh’s hold.

Alexis, Sonny, and Kristina hold hands, tightly.

At the Collins Home, in the Living Room, Laura is clearing off the small table from Kevin and Ava’s fake date. Kevin is putting a piece of wood over the small break in the window.

Image result for jon lindstrom
KEVIN: I can’t believe Ryan did this. I can’t even believe he’s onto us.

Related image
LAURA: Ryan’s smart. But, he isn’t as smart as us. We’ll get him.

KEVIN: Do you really think he’s back in Port Charles?

LAURA: No. He’s having someone else do his dirty work. Ryan’s not stupid. He knows not to come to Port Charles right now. The cops are onto him. We’re onto him.

KEVIN: Good point.

LAURA: He probably paid some junkie off the street to throw that brick through the window. That doesn’t scare me though. It shouldn’t scare you either. I’ve seen a lot of things through the years. I even stopped the Cassadine family from releasing their horrific weather machine. A dollar store serial killer isn’t going to stop me from getting justice.

Back at the Safe House, in the Living Room, Alexis, Sonny, and Kristina, break away from holding hands after a short silence.

ALEXIS: Kristina, from the moment I first held you in my arms, I knew that you were a miracle sent from God. I knew that the years I was going to raise you, were going to be some of the happiest of my life. Sure, there were some ups and downs before you were born. But, the moment you were handed to me, was the moment all my troubles went away. You’ve been through so much. You’ve been through more than any young woman your age should go through. I’ve been through it all with you. And, I will continue to be with you every step of the way. Even past my last breath, I will look down on you and smile and guide you.

SONNY: Kristina, you’re my world. You are something that I treasure. No matter how old you get, you will always be my little girl. From the moment you were born, I vowed to protect you. I vowed to care for you. As your father, I took an oath to always adore you. I can’t imagine how hard this has been for you. I’ve been there before. You know, when someone has a hold on you and you feel like you can’t get out of that grip. You’ve been held prisoner in your own head before. I know that to be true. Shiloh is not gonna be an issue for you any longer. I will protect you. Your mother will protect you. We will all protect you.

KRISTINA: I pushed you guys away. Yet, you guys stood by me. Through thick and thin. I have done some pretty terrible things. I mean, does anyone remember Mob Princess? Yeah. Well, I want to change my life now. I want to be better. For not only me, but for everyone around me. I’m done being the victim. It’s time to defeat Shiloh. Before we can do that, though, there’s something more that I need to tell you two something crucial.

ALEXIS: Honey, what is it?

KRISTINA: As you already know, Shiloh has this secret society called the inner circle. I wanted to please him and be apart of that inner circle. In order to do that, you need to reveal a dark secret to Shiloh and the rest of the circle.

SONNY: What secret did you reveal?

KRISTINA: I...I…

ALEXIS: We won’t be mad. You just have to tell us.

KRISTINA: (sighs) I wrote up this confession, and gave Shiloh a recording, detailing the night that mom ran down Kiefer Bauer. I told Shiloh that it was murder.

ALEXIS: Oh...oh...my god.

KRISTINA: (voice breaking) Mom, I’m so sorry.

ALEXIS: No. Don’t be sorry. At least I know now. Where does Shiloh keep the recording and the written confession that you put together?

KRISTINA: He keeps it somewhere hidden in the house.

SONNY: I’ll have Sam and Jason find it. They can track it.

KRISTINA: Good. Again, I’m so sorry.

SONNY: Like your mom said, don’t be sorry. We’ll deal with this. We’ll take care of everything. At least you’re going to get better now. That’s all that matters.

Back at the Collins Home, in the Living Room, Laura and Kevin are picking up the glass shards from the broken window.

KEVIN: You know, it is so sexy when you take charge.

LAURA: (laughs) Thanks for trying to distract me.

KEVIN: Laura, I know what has happened has caused a rift in our marriage.

LAURA: Kevin, you’re my husband. You don’t need to explain anything else to me. My decision to stay with you is final. I never wanted that divorce. And, I know that you are a good man. And, I also know that we can continue to be something great together.

KEVIN: Thank you for believing in me. I never want to go back to what happened last year. I am so sorry I didn’t do more to prevent Ryan from wreaking havoc on you and this city. I wish he would’ve never survived that explosion. I wish that I would’ve never hid him in Ferncliff.

LAURA: Kevin, you cannot beat yourself up for what happened. You cannot continue to think you were the reason Ryan went off the rails all those years ago and even last year. I love you, darling. And, I won’t continue to watch you tear yourself apart over this. We’ll defeat Ryan. We’ll finally put a stop to him. Do you trust me?

KEVIN: Yes.

LAURA: Good. All we need to do to defeat him is love and trust one another. That’s something Ryan can’t understand. That will be his achilles heel.

Back at the Quartermaine Mansion, in Oscar’s Bedroom, Oscar tries his best to sit up in his bed. Josslyn helps him a little.

OSCAR: Josslyn, today really is one of my good days. I promise.

JOSSLYN: Okay. I believe you. I just want to be sure.

OSCAR: Thank you for that.

JOSSLYN: Anyway, do you think you’ll still be up for the Nurses’ Ball this year? If not, I understand. I don’t want you to strain yourself.

OSCAR: Of course I’m up for it. I wouldn’t miss it for the world.

JOSSLYN: You’re the best boyfriend ever.

OSCAR: (coughs) Thank (coughs) you.

JOSSLYN: Do you need some water?

OSCAR: (coughs) No…(coughs) I…(coughs) I’m fine.

JOSSLYN: Oscar, are you sure?

OSCAR: I am, Joss. It was just a…

Oscar then become short of breath.

JOSSLYN: A what?

OSCAR: Just…

Then, his eyes turn back in his head and he begins to shake violently.

JOSSLYN: (standing) Oscar, oh my god! Oscar! Oscar!

Josslyn tries to hold Oscar down and calm him.

JOSSLYN: (sobbing) Oscar! Please! Oscar!

Back at Wyndemere, in the Living Room, Nina backs away from Valentin.

NINA: I am such a fool. Today, I told Maxie that I was ready to come back to you because I was starting to feel closer to you again. You found my daughter. At least, that’s what you led me to believe. But, now, now, it’s all a lie? (sobbing) Why would you do this to me? Why would you hurt me like this? What sick game is this?!

VALENTIN: (voice breaking) Nina, I never meant to hurt you.

NINA: Oh! Oh! Oh my god! That is the biggest lie of all! Of course you meant to hurt me! How could this not have hurt me?!

VALENTIN: I’m sorry. That was a poor choice of words.

NINA: You think so? Answer me, Valentin. How could you do this?

VALENTIN: Nina, I love you so much. When our marriage started to crumble, I couldn’t take it anymore. I needed something to save us from being torn apart. Forever. I knew that I could come up with a plan to show you how much I love you.

NINA: So, you hired some poor, innocent, girl to take the place of my presumed dead child? You call that love? How is that love to you? Do you know what you revealing the truth has done to me? In a matter of seconds you have turned my world upside down! You have made me look at you in a totally different light! You changed not only my world but Sasha’s world.

VALENTIN: She’s not as innocent as you think.

NINA: Shut up! I am pissed about what she did too! However, I know what it is like to not know your place in this world. I know what it is like to be young and crazy. You offered her money, I’m sure. Of course she would do anything for a good Cassadine dollar. You have an illness. I thought you were cured though. I was willing to fall in love with the man who killed his own nephew. I thought you were changed. Rehabilitated. I should’ve trusted Laura and told you to kick rocks from day one. But, no! I had to fall in love with the (crying) new dark prince of Port Charles and get my heart crushed over and over and over again! Dammit!

Nina picks up a vase and chucks it at Valentin. It barely misses him and hits the wall, shattering into hundreds of tiny pieces.

NINA: See that vase over there? Those shards of glass represent how much you have broken my heart here tonight. There is nothing you could say to make me forgive you.

Valentin gets closer to Nina.

VALENTIN: Nina. Please.

Valentin reaches out to touch Nina but she shoos him away.

NINA: Don’t you touch me! Don’t you ever touch me again!
Nina grabs her things.

NINA: See you in hell, Valentin Cassadine.

Nina walks out of the room. Valentin hears the door slam seconds later. The camera zooms in on him. A tear strolls down Valentin’s right cheek.

***FADE OUT***
***END OF EP. 4***

No comments:

Post a Comment