Saturday, April 27, 2019

EP 2 - Bobbie's Past Haunts Her

EPISODE 2

Created By: Frank & Doris Hursley
Written By: Casey Hutchison
Creative Consultant: Mike Larry

SAME DAY. AFTERNOON.

At Wyndemere, in the Living Room, Valentin is sitting on the couch. He is drinking a glass of scotch and reading the afternoon edition of The Port Charles Press on his iPAD. Then, he hears the front door slam. Valentin sets his iPAD and glass down on the table and stands.

Related image
LIESL: (calling out) Valentin!

Valentin lets out a deep breath as Liesl enters.

Image result for James Patrick Stuart
VALENTIN: What do you think gives you the right to barge into my home like that? You have some nerve, Liesl. I oughta have you thrown out of here.

LIESL: Oh save me your macho act. I’m here to save your ass.

VALENTIN: What are you talking about?

LIESL: The walls are closing in on you.

At General Hospital, in Monica’s Office, Monica is sitting behind her desk. She is looking over some files. Then, there’s a knock at the door.

Related image
MONICA: Come in.

Bobbie enters. Monica takes off her reading glasses.

Image result for Jacklyn Zeman
BOBBIE: (shutting the door) Hello, Monica.

MONICA: Bobbie, hi. Thanks for meeting with me.

BOBBIE: Of course.

MONICA: Please, have a seat.

BOBBIE: (sitting down) Thank you. So, what is this all about?

MONICA: Well, I wanted to talk to you about your position here at this hospital.

BOBBIE: My position? Wait, Monica, are you firing me?

In the Woods of Port Charles, the camera cuts on different angles of Kristina running. She is sprinting and moving as quick as possible. Then, she comes to a stop. She is breathless.

Related image
KRISTINA: I have to keep going. I have to get back to Shiloh.

Kristina catches her breath and then begins to run more.

At the Safe House, in the Living Room, Alexis is pacing around. She has her cellphone in her hand, waiting for some sort of call or text. Then, there is a knock at the door. Alexis rushes to the door.

Related image
ALEXIS: (opening the door) Thank God you’re here.

Related image
SONNY: (entering) I came as soon as I heard.

Alexis shuts the door and turns around. She goes to Sonny.

SONNY: Any word on where our daughter’s at?

ALEXIS: No. I haven’t heard anything. Is Brick looking for her?

SONNY: Yes. And, so are Jason and Sam. Carly has multiple appointments today. I didn’t want her to have to worry about this whole thing.

ALEXIS: That’s fine. I understand that. Sonny, I am so sorry.

SONNY: Alexis, you don’t have anything to apologize for. Kristina has been waiting to pull something on us for quite awhile. She planned her escape very carefully. I can tell that. She was waiting for the right time for one of us to let our guard down. Now, we need to stop worrying and find her.

At the Dawn of Day House, in the Living Room, Harmony is sitting on the couch, having a cup of tea, and reading the Dawn of Day book. Shiloh comes down the stairs, enters the living room, as he puts a shirt on.

Related image
SHILOH: Doing some light reading there?

Related image
HARMONY: Yes. I’ve had some personal issues lately. Right now, I just need some guidance from our good book of truth.

SHILOH: Do you want me to call in the circle? We can pray about it.

HARMONY: I’m fine. (putting the book down) I don’t want (standing) to talk to any of our circle members right now except you.

SHILOH: What’s up?

HARMONY: We need to talk about Kristina and some of our other members. Shiloh, I am worried about the future of Dawn of Day.

Back at General Hospital, in Monica’s Office, Monica is standing over by a table and pouring two glasses of water. Once finished, she carries the glasses back over to her desk and hands one to Bobbie. Monica then sits across from Bobbie.

MONICA: No, Bobbie, I am not firing you.

BOBBIE: Oh, thank God.

MONICA: I would never do that to you. You helped build this hospital. GH has one of the best reputations in New York because of your history here.

BOBBIE: I appreciate you for saying that. I am just grateful to be a small little blip on the radar. You, Alan, Steve, Amy, Jessie, Lesley....all of you were the movers and shakers of this place. I’m just grateful to be here.

MONICA: Bobbie, I don’t want you underestimating your accomplishments. That is why I called you into my office today. Because of your accomplishments. This coming fall, this hospital is opening up a new wing. The wing will be dedicated to women who have faced domestic violence, like yourself.

(FLASHBACK)
(FLASHBACK ENDS)

BOBBIE: Monica, I don’t know what to say. (voice breaking) Every once in awhile I think about what D.L. did to me. I am grateful to still be alive. If I can help other women survive, then I will do just that.

Monica and Bobbie smile at one another. Then, the camera pans down as the two join hands symbolizing their bond with the domestic violence wing.

Back at the Dawn of Day House, in the Living Room, Harmony puts the Dawn of Day book back on the book shelf. She turns around and walks back over to Shiloh.

SHILOH: What do you mean you’re worried about the future of DOD?

HARMONY: Shiloh, our membership is declining. It seems to me that people are losing interest in our view of the new world. Kristina has gone off to parts unknown. You’re making no headway with Sam. People are no longer believing what we have to offer here. I knew that it was a bad idea to set up shop in Port Charles.

SHILOH: First off, I know Kristina will come back to us. Her pull to what we have here is too strong. And, we have the recording to bury her mother for good. Secondly, I am making headway with Samantha. She came so close to laying down for the inner circle.

HARMONY: Really?

SHILOH: Yes.

HARMONY: Listen to me. And, listen good. If you do not get Sam into the inner circle in two weeks, then I am taking matters into my own hands.

SHILOH: What do you mean by that?

HARMONY: I’m gonna do whatever I have to, to show Port Charles that Dawn of Day is not meant to be messed with. Got it?

Harmony walks off.

Back at the Safe House, in the Living Room, Sonny and Alexis are both on their phones. As they finish up on their separate calls, they hang up their phones and come back together.

ALEXIS: Did you get any word on where Kristina is?

SONNY: No. But, Sam and Jason are still looking. Brick went back to the house. He’s hoping Kristina may show up there to collect some of her old things.

ALEXIS: I hope so.

SONNY: Did you hear anything?

ALEXIS: No. I called around to some local diners and stores. They haven’t seen her. Sonny, I am so scared. I am so scared that she is close to being back to that house. If she goes back there, we will never see Kristina again.

SONNY: Alexis, that is not gonna happen. I won’t let her get sucked into this cult. I am going to take down that bastard and save her.

Alexis gets closer to Sonny and hugs him.

ALEXIS: Please, Sonny. You have to save her. Please.

Back at Wyndemere, in the Living Room, Liesl sets her purse down.

VALENTIN: Liesl, what is it that you know?

LIESL: I know that Maxie had that DNA test done.

VALENTIN: Yes. (smiling) And, the results showed that Sasha is Nina’s daughter.

LIESL: That’s not the point. The point is, is that Maxie is very smart. I know that she will not take that DNA test at face value.

VALENTIN: Why do you think that?

LIESL: Because, I know that Maxie has been through her own DNA squabbles. She’ll know that she should look further than she did. Plus, in this town, lord knows no one should ever accept the first DNA test.

VALENTIN: Listen to me, if you know something, you need to tell me. I need to deal with it, Obrecht. I am just trying to do the best I can for Nina.

LIESL: No, you’re not. You’re just trying to manipulate the situation to get her back. You could’ve been good for her, Valentin. You could’ve found her real child. But, you two hit the skids and you pulled this girl out of your hat.

VALENTIN: I am the best man for Nina. When I couldn’t find her real child, I came up with Sasha. I just didn’t want her to be hurt because I couldn’t find her.

LIESL: Cut it out! Wake up! Be a man! The only way you can get under this is if you tell Nina the truth. Only then can Nina really forgive you.

Related image
NINA: (off screen) Aunt Liesl, what do I need to forgive Valentin for exactly?

The camera pans over and reveals Nina to be there. Then, the camera cuts to all of them and finishes by zooming in on Valentin.

***FADE OUT***
***END OF EP. 2***

No comments:

Post a Comment